March 10, 2012

Round Up Fridays

Happy Friday Everybody! so this is called round up Fridays, Where I will be posting up pictures of products I have rounded up during the beginning of the week till today...so to begin this off I stopped by K-mart early during the week and finally got my hands on some of the Jordana Glitters (only the ones they had available) I don't know if they were on sale but I got them for just $1.99! (They retail for 2.99) saving a few bucks is always a plus in my book :)

Soon after I stopped by a Store called Jack's 99 where they sell cosmetics/ Lacquer for pretty much half of the price so I picked up these 4 Revlon nail Polishes for just $1.99 and I picked up a a bottle Sally Hansen HD and a Borghese polish. Check it out :)

                                      Revlon:Metallic,Black Star,Cloud, Glitz&Glam
             Borghese: I Peeled of the name sorry :(
   Sally Hansen HD: Lite

From Left To Right
Sequins, Copper Blaze, Cosmic,Gemstones,Magenta Magic,Blue Bash

ALL of these Babies for a total of
$ 24 bucks! I'm a happy shopper

Which of them would you like to see swatches of?

XoXo
-Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)