March 22, 2012

Jaded

Hello bloggers! Wow the weather in NYC today is beautiful! Its gonna hit 76-80 degrees...summer in spring anyone? Lol anyways yesterday I entered a local beauty supply shop here in queens around my house, and came across these polishes called Soo Nails they retail for 1.99 does anyone own some? So anyways I picked up a few colors I did not own and immediately fell in love with this emerald,jade color it's gorgeous! named New Port.The formula of this polish was a dream to work with, and with just two coats,complete coverage! It dries matte but contains some shimmer...so I added a top coat and voila..perfection!


Enjoy your Day Ladies
-Diana

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I've never heard of this brand, but the price sounds great to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it always nice to find quality polish at bargain prices! :D a girls dream lol

      Delete
  2. thank you! its a lovely color even better in person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you style your pictures-really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much very sweet of you :)

      Delete
  5. yea i own a few soo nail polishes, maybe its a NY thing I live in the Bronx, and in my local nail supply store they sell so many of these nail polishes! I love them! and I love this color to <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what i was thinking! they are super nice and not bad for the price :D this is one of my favorite colors

      Delete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)