March 31, 2012

Nail Art Saturday's :)

Hey Bloggers! It's Nail Art Saturday's Today I recreated or tried to recreate this Wallpaper print I saw on the Web. As A base Color I used Wet n' Wild Mega Last -Break The Ice this color is so nice I usually don't like wearing pearly colors like this but after I was done with the 3 coats i loved it It has this little pink shimmer to it, really cute and when i was done with the whole thing i added a coat of blue/orange glitter.... enough of that here is the Mani. :D


Close-Up Of my Thumb

And Here Is My Inspiration

Thank You For Looking :D
-Diana

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so great for spring!! Too bad it's pouring where I am :( I'm too sad to paint flowers myself just yet, lol!

    http://calliopekitten.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you!..luckly it was nice and sunny the day i did these :D

      Delete
  3. These are freaking INCREDIBLE! You're really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is just the most amazing nail art! So many gorgeous details! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Yun..I hope to continue practicing to become more tedious with designs! lol

      Delete
  5. Wowza! You did an amaaaazing job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)