March 11, 2012

Nail Art Saturday's

Hey lovely bloggers, I was meaning to post this earlier but I couldn't get around to it till now Every Saturday I am going to show you Manicures that i have re-created or that I come up with myself. For this weekend I re-created A manicure Done By Robin Moses an awesome,talented nail artist here's her YouTube Chanel if you want to check her out Robin Moses.
   So anyways what she did was an Antique looking Newspaper Manicure with vintage flowers it looked so pretty and unique, That I just had to try it! Minus the Newspaper print ( I didn't Have any)... Tell me what you ladies think?


 What I Used

Have A lovely Night Ladies
-Diana

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful mani! The flowers look gorgeous! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)