November 11, 2012

Pahlish-Great Wide Open

NailsByDiana has officially gone SHORT :( no more stiletto nails for a while, know what's the worst part? that my nails decided to break on the same day my Hungry Caterpillar Manicure was being shared on Facebook by two nail art pages, and the comments that people were posting about my nail shape were pretty mean and straight rude. I think my nails got their feelings hurt and broke! LOL well whatever that's life people will be assholes & nails will break from time to time. However I will let my nails grow out again because I can't stand to see myself with short nails It's just not comfortable. I was thinking of not blogging anymore until they were ready to be shown again but what the hell I love blogging! and I doubt I can neglect this blog for months. So please my dear readers bear with me while I go through this growing process :)
      In other news I have been buying a lot of Indie Polishes, and this one i'm about to show you just became one of my FAVORITE glitters I freaking love it!!!!!! It's from the Indie Brand Called Pahlish & this one is called Great Wide Open it's a mix of almost any white glitter shape,metallic&matte colored glitters, hexes,diamonds,bar,square glitter & more It's Amazing no kidding and the formula was flawless! not goopy, or thick or anything like that.
This Is one Coat of Great Wide Open Over 2 coats of 
China Glaze-Stone Cold & 2 coats Of Seche Vite
You Can Find Pahlish at 
Pahlish Etsy Store for $8.50
or 
Llarowe's Shop for $8.00

XOXO
-Diana

13 comments:

  1. oh nooooo :( :( dont let those girls get you down! im exited to watch your nails grow back long and pointy!!! this polish is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont dolly, girls will be girls lol! and yay im glad you are sticking around while my babies grow back :D

      Delete
  2. Who cares what they think!? I like your nails the way they were, but I also think they look pretty short :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it only bothered me for a little bit, i got over it but thank you :D i guess im getting sort of used to them and for some reason now that they are short I started posting more....weird!

      Delete
  3. I think your nails are nice both ways - definitely will stick by you through the growth process ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! i'm happy to know that you will be part of my blog even though i have little short nails :P

      Delete
  4. Shut the front door!! Nobody puts Diana in a corner!!! Lol, but seriously the commenters were just jealous of your long beautiful nails!! Not everyone can pull that shit off so let them haters hate and hold your nails up high and say eff you mofos!! And super happy you are keeping at er because yes your nails were gorgeous but it's your art that is amazaballs!! And art looks good everywhere even on our short little nubbins!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best! wanna be best nail blog friends forever!??? :D thank you girlie! I really miss them but they will have a comeback! in a few months!
      and you are right you are proof that nail art looks effin awesome on short nails! you are my short nail inspiration! <3

      Delete
  5. LOL yeah catty mean woman, that what it is! smh someone even went to the extent of saying "as a nail tech i would be embarrassed" lol like what in the world? I loved my nails they were part of who I am, damn i miss them! lol

    girl your short nails look so effin cute on you! i think it's because You have the long nail beds I on the other hand dont,plus i have short chunky fingers lol! but believe me before i cut them all i was also walking around with one hand long stilettos and the other hand a bit shorter. hehe :P

    but thanks girl you are the best! and yes this polish is a must have! buy it! it looks awesome over different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read through your post and I didn't realize that you're now having nubbins...actually even it's short your nail & mani is THAT gorgeous!! :D
    Anyway so sorry for your nail and those rude people, I have NO idea why people can complain one's style at public place...let's just tape their mouth :P Even your nail is now short that doesn't mean it'll ruin your creation; I really like your lovely choice of polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails, don't let people get you down, they are just mean for the sake of being mean sometimes. Strongly considering cutting mine down, they are getting inconvenient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey honey, your nails look lovely short. But if you want to grow them back to stilettos then that's your right. I'll be reading your blog either way. Love your polish collection and taste, your nails and your sense of humour. Never stop being true to yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love this one!
    And I also love your new nail shape :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)