November 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge:Day 26-Inspired by a Pattern.

Day 26 Yall!!! we are almost to the finish line girls! how are we feeling about that? some of you have been faithful on time bloggers unlike myself :( so for that Kudos to you ladies! I know I have been hardly around but believe me I do see all of your pretty mani's! Okay well for a pattern inspired mani I actually had to go with leopard print, I just had to! I haven't done one in a while! LOL please excuse the following red hand pics :( (my hands are not that red lol)

Polishes Used:
China Glaze-Sweet Hook(3 coats)
China Glaze-Re-fresh Mint (3 coats)
Essence-Make it golden (glitter 2 coats)


Here is a quick snap I took outside :)
and as always the rest of the girlies :)
  • -Kimber's Lacquer Korner
  • -Kat at Hooked On Polish
  • -Diana at Nails By Diana
  • -Aly at Wonderland Beauty
  • -Meredith at Perfectly Polished
  • -Nicole at The Color Republic
  • -Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
  • -Cee at Absolutely Cee
  • -Sam at Polished Art
  • -Nail Narcotics
  • -Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
  • -Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
  • -Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful 
  • -Mixed Mama
  • -Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
  • -Patty Greenberg
  • -Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa 
  • -Mari at Nailista 
  • -Miss L at Beauty by Miss L 
  • -Gini at Sassy Paints 
  • -Chameleon Stampede 
  • -Pam at Nail-E-Glance
  • -Me, Myself, and Polish 
  • Robin Sparkles  
  • XOXO
  • -Diana
  • 6 comments:

    1. very cute love the leopard colors.

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is such a gorgeous combination of techniques and polishes! So special.

      Hugs,

      Lisa

      PS. What are you TALKING about, being late? LOLOL. You've done great!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. wow i love this combination! gorgeous!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is really pretty! I did something almost similar to this the other day, but I don't have as pretty of nails as you do.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love the china glaze/essence combo! Waaaay cute!

      ReplyDelete

    I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
    also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)