November 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge:Day 25-Inspired By Fashion

Hey Ladies!!! Happy Monday :) ( I hate Monday's) I hope all of you have had a good start to your week. I'm here at home getting ready to go to work but not before I post my late 31 day challenge mani's. For day 25 I had initially done a complete different manicure than what I am about to show you today. It had been inspired by a dress I had seen during fashion week. However.....I didn't take pictures, went to work and there it go ruined so I opted out for a different manicure that wasn't inspired by anything specific so ill just say that it was inspired by the fashion of I guess gradient clothing and glitter! lol

Polishes Used:
Hare Polish-Dog Day Dream(3 coats)
Brucci-Snow White(2 coats)
Milani-Ready to wear Red
Seche vite-2 coats 
Check Out the rest of the girls! :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty I like how you paired 2 designs on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your gradients!! This still looks like a fashion inspired mani! I look at it and think of Jessica Rabbit in her slinky sparkly red dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)