November 17, 2012

31 Day Challenge:Day 29-Supernatural

"Wazzuuupp" :) see i'm posting more often now, YAY! Day 29 girls, something inspired by the supernatural,hm I had nail art block when it came to this like what in the world am I gonna do? then I remembered something that I always to try but would never ever mess around with. know what that is? The Ouija Board. For those that don't know what it is, in simple words it is a way to connect or I guess speak to the dead through questions you ask and answers the "spirits" give you in form of letters that form a word....Creepy no? Anyone out there ever played with one of these? Well yeah that is what i WANTED my manicure to be but instead it came out like a whole bunch of letters and numbers, I mean that is what the board is but still It's nothing like what I wanted my mani to l LOL....FAIL maybe the only thing that wasn't a fail was the wood backdrop in order to replicate a real wooden board. For that I used the fan brush method :)
      What Was Supposed to Sorta Look Like This....
Source
Ended Up Looking Like This....


The Wonderful Girls!

9 comments:

  1. D you are cray cray, these are so cool!! What a great idea too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much time this must have taken... the whole thing is AWESOME! From the "wood" background to the tiny letters. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beyond awesome! The background is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:34 PM

    That backdrop looks SO AMAZING!! Love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Diana! You really captured that Quija board!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this inspiration! i have seen people do this challenge so many times but never a ouiji board! i have always wanted to try one, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wicked! Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!!! What a good supernatural idea. That background is seriously amazing, I am going to have to use the fan brush some day when I figure it out : ) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!How frickin creative are you! I would have never in a million years thought to do this!! Awesome job chica!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)