September 15, 2012

Hare Polish-Cosmo Blossoms

Let Me Start by saying Nikole Maker of Hare polish I love you! lol seriously this girl creates some amazing polishes! They are simple but beautiful these indies are not overloads of glitter even though One coat of these babies is jammed packed with glitter, know what i'm saying? Well today I present Hare Polish-Cosmo Blossoms I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
I applied 2 coats of Cosmo Blossoms over 2 coats of China Glaze-Sweet Hook

P.s Guys I'm Expanding My Social Networking and opened up a 
Facebook And Tumblr, Would Love if you guys Follow Me On Either :)
NailsByDiana Facebook
NailsByDiana Tumblr

 You Can Find Hare Polish On Etsy 

Do you guys Own Any Hare's? if Not
What is your absolute favorite Indie Brand

XOXO
-Diana

9 comments:

  1. wow i love that accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe your accent nail! oh and by the way what do you call that nail shape. it's wicked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:42 AM

    ειμαι η εβιτα εσυ ποια εισαι πολυ καλο ιλικο το καρφι εσυ τη νομιζεις γεια

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Hare polish, and Cosmo Blossoms looks great on you! It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty as always girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty and creative with the links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eee I love Cosmo Blossoms! I have been lusting after it forever... Also quick question, how do you maintain your nail shape?! I've never seen the almond shape look so good on someones hands before :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)