August 19, 2012

NOTD:That Purp!

Ello Everybody!, just a quick post to show you my NOTD, Purple happens to be my favorite color but for some reason when I wear it on my nails it just doesn't look right, hm maybe that's just me. The color I went with today is China Glaze-Grape Pop From the Up & Away Collection, I really love this color but I couldn't capture it well with my "camera" mind you I used my I-phone 4s for all my pictures lol. however IRL this color is a vibrant true deep purple creme. & it applied beautifully

Polish Used:
China Glaze-Grape Pop
2 coats no top coat
True to color-sorta

Thank you for looking Lovelies
XOXO
-Diana

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous and it looks like it took you so much time! I love your nail shape!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! hm well the little lines was a bit time consuming LOL

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love this! really awesome look and i love the yellow with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! these remind me a lot of Mardi gras colors minus the pinks and greens lol

      Delete
  4. Diana - your blog is amazing. Love your art. Just gorgeous!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you So much Lisa!, that's so sweet of you !

      Delete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)