May 1, 2012

We Have A Winner!!!

  Hey Girls!, After going through the entries and deleting some of the ones that were left blank! I clicked on the Pick a Winner button on the raffle-copter widget page which picks a name at random and this was the result *Drum-Roll* Pleaseeeeeee...(lol)
Danica From mybeautyscraps You are the winner! Congrats!
I have already e-mailed her, she has 48 hrs to respond if she doesn't I will again pick another winner at random :) anyways while your at it check out her blog! It's really cute !

To all who entered and to all the new subscribers to my blog I want to say Thank you,Thank you! *Big Hug* To all of you! Again Thank You for forming part of my little blog,Stay tuned for future giveaways!

-Diana

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations,Danica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks! I m so excited! And, thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)