May 16, 2012

Edgy nails

Hey Lovelies today is just a quick post to say hello! and to show you a manicure that I did today which I am loving! this can work for those who don't like black nail polish or think its to boring. With some gold leaf foil you can make that black polish go from blah to BAM lol,all I simply did was paint my nails black, shook up the bag of gold leaf foil then finger by finger pressed the foil against my nail that would stick on the inside of the bag and Voila! then top coat to seal everything off :) Also I want to point out that my nail shape is currently going through changes,in previous post you have seem them go from square to oval to a little bit of edge and now they sorta look to pointy...I'm not sure how to feel about them, what do you guys think does it suit me?
Polish Used:
Sinful Colors-Black On Black (3 coats)

Well that's all for today girls :)
-Diana

10 comments:

  1. I really love the black and gold!!!!! As far as the nail shape, it's not for me. I would scratch myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know exactly what you mean it has happened to me already lol

      Delete
  2. I love the black and gold leaf! I like the shape pointy.I actually was thinking about it too. But I feel like I have let them grow a little longer before I start shaping them. They look very nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paulina! I must say they take some getting used to lol plus im always accidently poking my eye or something with these pointy nails. But your right i do advise you let the grow out a little more before changing the shape :)

      Delete
  3. STUNNING! Also, I like the pointy shape...it's fierce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm really starting to like them too! :D

      Delete
  4. Really pretty mani. I like the pointy shape on other people but I wouldn't be able to have it as I've got a one year old & id scratch her x :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)