August 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Untried Nail Art Technique

Mish Mash Challenge Week 4! How are we all doing? Today I am In such a rush so i'll make this short and sweet. Something I have yet to try was the Controlled Paint Splatters where you basically paint the splatters yourself as well as a white tip nail....I NEVER do white tips because there is never a white that doesn't look lumpy because of how many coats I have to you so It can all  even out. In all reality it's not my most favorite mani But it will do...it's not that terrible. For the design I used just acrylic paints....Here is what is supposed to look like splatters to me they look like flowers LOL

PS. I will speak about my nail art contest tomorrow for sure guys !

Toodles off to see all of your designs Girlies! 

13 comments:

  1. I like those, Diana! And I had never heard of handmade splatters :p It turned out super duper fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevertheless it's an interesting manicure! So either they look like flowers or like splatter it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Roxy, I like how the 'splatters' look like flowers =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this, looks really cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani is really eye catching! I love the design and the colors you chose. I definitely love the style you used for your white tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabu pop art. Diana, you couldn't do crap if you tried. These are fabulous!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really fun! The colors pop against that white very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Either way it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this! It looks like pop or abstract art, nice and colorful. And the white tips are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)