February 5, 2013

Candy Lacquer:Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Hello Girlies! I've been a little M.I.A and honestly have not been able to paint my nails in a while plus I have suffer some minor breaks :( nothing serious just chips here and there. Besides that I am getting settled in the new apartment. I finally took out my polishes from the bags yesterday and stored them in this plastic Helmer thing for the meantime until I can get the racks back up on the wall. So the mani I am about to show you was done about half a week or go. Introducing Candy Lacquer Heart Gold & Soul Silver From The Valentines collection! Wow I can't even begin to express how much I love this polish! can I please just let the pictures speak for themselves? This was literally one coat (no dabbing) over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet.

XOXO
-Diana

10 comments:

  1. so gorgeous! where can i buy this it'd be a perfect gift for my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful!? You can purchase it at
      CandyLacquer.bigcartel.com
      I think she is out of stock at the moment but check her Facebook page for updates :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty!! Glad you're getting settled in your new apartment!! I'm a weirdo and love moving, I love setting up a new place and having everything nice and clean!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Lol gosh you are crazy! It's nice moving and setting up with new things but the process sucks b*lls LOL

      Delete
  3. Ohh that's so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a ridiculously gorgeous topper, Diana. If I was wearing it, I'd have a helluva lot of trouble working. Instead, I'd be staring at my fingers, all day. In a daze.

    Glad that you're getting settled in the new place. Hey, post some picks when you get it all together, so we can see your polish setup.

    I get into "polish setups" the way some people get into interior decorating.

    I know. Sick. LOL.

    Later, darlin'!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh wow that glitter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great for carneval time ;o)... Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I think my geek radar went beserk. I think this is a reference to the Pokémon videogames lol. There are two versions that are called Soul Silver & Heart Gold. And it's very beautiful too. MUST HAVE IT NOW! XD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)