October 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge-Day 22:Inspired by a song

Hey there girls! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend by dressing and going to parties or whatever it is you guys are doing this weekend!. As always I'm late but always here and you know what that means....it's Time for catching up on the 31 day challenge once again! I'll skip on Day 21 since it's just color, instead ill go into Day 22 and the next post being day 23.

For Day 22 The theme was Inspired by a song. I swear I have the hardest times with mani's like these because there are so many options! but I finally picked and went with Fireflies By Owl City. How freaking catchy and cute is that song! To interpret the song I painted my nails black drew the world across my nails with what is supposed to be fireflies lighting it up,on my thumb I drew tired eyes trying to stay awake and the pinky is pretty self explanatory.



The Ladies 


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! It's deff a really cute song

      Delete
  2. i love this! your earth is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I honestly think that's my favorite part of this mani too!

      Delete
  3. D!!!! You are amazaballs!! I'm not even mad at you for being late - lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! As long as i still get some blog love from ya ill keep posting :D :P

      Delete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)