June 8, 2012

Franken&Watercolors

Happy Friday Ladies! unfortunately I am home sick with a cold :( this really sucks because when I catch a cold it gets serious. Sniffles,sore throat and grandpa coughing sounds LOL. Hopefully I get better soon because seriously who catches a cold in 85 degree weather. Anyways I know I have not posted but it's mainly for that reason. So today what I have to show you is my muted mint green franken that has a crap load of different glitter which I have no name for yet,any suggestions? this one contains Large green hex,small red,pink,blue,silver,green hex plus some bar glitter I really like the way this turned out! also I added two accent nails that are supposed to be my attempt at the watercolor technique but instead they remind me of Mitochondria lol, weird.
Close-up of this bad boy
Okay back I go to my new favorite show Prison Break. If I had Known how good this show was I would have kept up with every episode and season Thank goodness for Netflix! lol
-Diana

10 comments:

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon. My mother-in-law stayed home from work today with the same thing. Summer colds are awful. <3

    I love the franken! I sat here for 5 minutes trying to come up with a name for it but came up with nothing. Sorry. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doll!, oh yes summer cold's are the worst,cough medicine and Vicks nose strips are my best friends right now. Hopefully your mother-in-law starts to feel better soon too!

      & like you believe me I tried to come up with a name for this but nothing! :( maybe it will just come to me later on lol

      Delete
    2. I'll keep my thinking cap on and let you know if anything pops into my head. ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG my first thought when looking at your watercolour nails was looking down a microscope at gram negative and gram positive bacteria! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! you hit it on the spot! that's more accurate than mitochondria :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you! :D and thankfully I am feeling so much better no more stuffy nose, Yay! :D. And oh no I hope that you get better soon! drink lots of soup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booo for being ill! Lovely mani hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your franken is so pretty! Love the mint green base! Ah, sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you are better soon! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)