April 15, 2013

Guilty Pleasures Nail Lacquer

It's time to reveal the Logo for my upcoming indie polish line! this was all possible thanks to an amazingly creative woman by the name of Candice Who Is also a nail blogger herself!! her vision for design and color are out of this world and the best part about this experience is that she really dedicated herself to the project any question or problems I had were answered and resolved. I'm sure she has projects a plenty but she made me feel that she was soley dedicated to mine. For that I thank her a ton....She really deserves to be shown some love plus she has an awesome blog!


Now here is is! what do you ladies think? personally I am IN LOVE with it...but that's me being Bias LOL.


12 comments:

  1. I think it's great! I like that your stilettos are added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love how she incorporated not just the stilettos but the entire hand into the logo. It's so unique and bold! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Diana. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the best logos i've seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FRIGGIN CAN NOT WAIT! I'm so flippin proud of you and know this is going to be a HUGE success!! Especially that teaser that you showed - the purple-y one - WANT!!! I've got to get in now while the gettins still good because we all know how impossible it is to get sought after indie polish, which I KNOW Guilty Pleasures will be! Congrats girl :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog (now following) - your logo is fantastic! Good luck with the the brand launch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely logo!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks awesome! You're so talented. I found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. Great blog! Check mine out?

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say,so don't be shy to comment!
also I love seeing New blogs, feel free to email me your Blog links at Dianagarc93@gmail.com :D Thank you for stopping by! :)